Saturday, March 6, 2021

Kim Kardashian Posts She Uses SeaMoss in Her Smoothie for Psoriasis

 

Click to Try Organic SeaMoss Gel

Kim Kardashian West recently pulled one of our fave celeb moves: She got on Twitter, started chatting with her fans, and decided to do a quick Q & A. While answering questions, the 39-year-old businesswoman, reality star, and mother of four shared a fair amount about her usual eating habits. The top hits: She's been trying to stick to a plant-based diet, she loves vegan tacos, she'll only consume tiny starbucks drinks, she desperately misses "Big Stuf" Oreos, and she's a fan of sea moss smoothies.
I paused my scrolling and quickly googled that last one to make sure it wasn't a typo. But no, sea moss — also known as Irish moss — is a form of  seaweed that's apparently a newly popular smoothie add-in. It's often sold in its raw form Sold Here, but you can also Buy the Gel or Try the Pills . 
courtesy of refinery29.com

Sea Moss Can also be used as a hair conditioner or skin wash .  It helps with horrible skin conditions such as eczema and psorasis.  


Rapper Meek Mill also tweeted that sea moss is making him smarter







1 comment:

  1. 5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr ehiaguna herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it's now 2 years and some months I don't have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow"" it's great, Dr ehiaguna has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr ehiaguna for natural treatment.
    His email address: drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also massage him on WhatsApp +2348073908953 and He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete